Sunday, December 2, 2007

What a Great Party!


Well as I continue to be home and have my body growing back to normal, it is very nice to do a few things that touch my heart and warm my emotions. I received such a wonderful success in that whole thing last night at the Fire Department Christmas Party. It is a little awesome how I get to be different than others as I have an immediate set of family members like 30 people who are all my blood relations and then I am totally blessed with such a super family that is like three hundred of my brothers and sisters. It is truly unbelievable. I am so proud of all my brothers and sisters that every time I think about them and their activities I keep having silly tear drops running out of my eyes. I keep trying to stop extra water intake but those tears are something else popping out all the time. It was so great yesterday to see everyone and share a hug, some emotions and wonderful thoughts. I was a little concerned that sitting at the head table was going to overwhelm some women looking at all the stitches, but it was great not see any woman pass out from the great new head staples I'm wearing. I just want to say thanks again to all of my brothers and sisters. It is so umbelievably amazing to have such an fantastic family right there at my side. Thanks to everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there big brother. Im glad you had a good time. i was there to last night me and a couple of friends went to see the lights and then mom called and told me you guys were there.. well hope you had fun and are heeling good. see you soon

love ya..

laura

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear that you are doing so well and we will continue to pray for you and your family. Take care and may God bless you.
Irene

Anonymous said...

Eric:
I am glad to see that you are out and about. It was also good to read that things are headed in a more positve way. And..... you know that chicks dig scars. I am jealous of the goatee myself. Take care. Scott Wilson

Neg said...

I dunno. Sounds like a nice party and all, but you looked pretty good in that turban. Keep up the good work. We'll see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Eric,

It's good to hear you were out on the town and doing well. If any girls passed out at the Christmas party it was not about the scars, it was your good looks that made them weak. All of us are thinking about you and continue to be hopeful about your progress.

Take care, Rod Nash