Sunday, December 9, 2007

Thanks

What a week. I just wanted to say thanks. I know that Hallie was very excited to have members of my extended family checking on me last week. She took tremendous relief that someone was checking on me and she could pass on her fear to my brothers. I, as an active paramedic, thought that the application of a cream would be fine and it was totally ok. However I just wanted to tell you all thanks. After missing my shifts since October it has been a bit difficult to miss sharing moments about crews and events with my brother and sisters. Even though I was completely confident that my cream application was complete and perfect, it was great to share some time with those that were checking on me last week. I am looking forward to getting through this next couple of procedures so that I can return to good health and doing something fantastic. On a side note I am looking forward to giving up my wonderful staples on Monday. Only forty or so staples to give back to the facility. Pretty exciting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound great--keep it up. I look forward to your updates as I don't see Hallie very often--as I don't want to expose her to my "leaky eye" syndrome--especially when she is having a good day.
I think of you all often....
Love
Luanne

Anonymous said...

We miss seeing you around at the station. You are in our thoughts and prayers daily. It was a great suprise to see you at the Christmas party. IT put a huge smile on everyones face. We love you very much Eric.

Mark Thompson

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are coming along. Keep up the hope, love your attitude.
The Burdicks

Anonymous said...

I think a positive attitude is half the battle, so you have won that part. Good job, keep up the good work. Have a great day! Cindy and Carlos Fojo