Saturday, December 22, 2007

Breaktime!


Well today was a great first day to not have the radiation part of the cancer killing process. My radiation goes Monday - Friday and I get Sat/Sun off. Pretty nice. A few first days to get all familiar with the system and now a few days to make sure that I'm recovered and ready for the next set which will start on Wednesday. I also wanted to take a moment and thank the incredible Eric at Station 3. A few weeks ago my head kept getting cold so I had called Eric and asked for a beanie. I told him that I'd send a check but he said no and I thought that would be a wonderful gift. Little did I expect that his delivery man had a significant amount of great things for both Hunter and myself. I offered his delivery man a check but he shot that down also. All I can say is thanks to Eric. Hunter and I really appreciate your fantastic gifts and I'm sorry it took a little longer to give you thanks and credit. I will tell you that Hunter has been wearing that sweatshirt EVERYWHERE! He also loves the red beanie. Thanks again Eric.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!!! Is Hunter getting a new tooth from Santa? Happy Holidays. You are in our prayers.
Luanne

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. I thought that I would be spending some time in traffic with you but we have had quite the response to the opportunity to "Drive Mr. Botkin" so I will have to wait my turn. Wishing you and your family all of the best.
Scott Wilson

Anonymous said...

The Botkins

Wishing all of you the best for the holidays and the years to come.
The Crandalls

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. I'm keeping you in my prayers every day. I pray that God will heal you. I have happy memories of you and you have always been very special to me. So I want to keep up-to-date with you, but I don't have a computer or online access normally. So I'll either call you or your mother to keep in touch. With God's love, Mrs. Dierker

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS ERIC! I hope the radiation continues to go well. It is very inspiring to see pictures of you with a giant smile on your face. You have such a possitive attitude, which puts life into perspective for me. Our prayers are always with you and your family.
Mark Thompson