Friday, February 27, 2009

Quick Message

Hey Everyone. I hope all are doing well and fantastic. I got a strange email form Jen who is working with www.amw.com She said that many people are checking me out and not getting the vote properly done. I just wanted to put out there the "How to Do It" if you are so interested. First click on http://www.amw.com/allstar/2009/ then you will be able to search for "Botkin"under search all nominees. After my picture arrives you click the picture and it will then give you a bigger picture and the ability to vote. Click on the word vote, and you will be able to enter your email address and two words. When your finish that there is a area to check and then it says great, vote for Eric tomorrow, as you can only vote for me once a day. Anyway if this is something that interests you I just wanted to give you the easiest way to get it done. Again I don't know if I have enough to win as there are some horrific people but I just wanted to let those that wanted to know the way to get it done as easily as possible. Thanks to Everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see you are home and doing well. I hope you were nice to those nurses at the hospital!! Tony and I have been voting for you daily! There is also a link on the site to post to facebook or myspace, which I have done. You deserve to win!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Eric,

I finally got on your blog. I usually keep up by Auntie Donna or your Mom. You are in our thoughts and prayers. I can't believe how much Hunter looks like you when Pat & I used to watch you and April. Love ya cousin, Wendy, Patrick, Heather, Michael, & Isaac Terry.