Wednesday, March 4, 2009

From Hunter to His Awsome Dad

Hey Everyone! I hope all is going well for everyone. I just wanted to share a moment with you all. I had gotten this piece of paper after that last surgery from Hunter and placed it up on the wall. It wasn't until today that I really had the ability or need to read and enjoy it. I am pretty amazed that here is a nine year old boy who has been able to understand that things are probably not the best in the world, but they are exactly as God wants them to be for me. I just thought I would share this with you all. Have a great day and if you want keep voting, six more attempts to become one of the eight who might win!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric its Allen Kilman long time no see I have been out of touch with everyone since I moved to Las Vegas 2 and 1/2 years ago but I talked to Tom Bruce and he told me about your blog so I thought I would write and say hi I am glad to see you still have your great attitude. I saw the picture of your son man is he getting big the last time I saw him he was a baby keep up the great attitude and if any needs anything let me know I still work in Ca.Take care and we will pray for you and your family Allen and Cindy Kilman.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your family just keeps being amazing! Thank you for sharing! It is you and Hallie's great attitudes and great parenting. You have helped Hunter already be a great boy! Congrats to you! Keep up the good work and get well soon. I continue to vote and say good prayers for you to all have strength :-) Have an Awesome day! Cindy Fojo

Anonymous said...

Eric, Hallie and Hunter,

What a beautiful picture of Eric and Hunter. It is wonderful news that you are home, the best place to recover. We send our thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. We know you are enjoying spending time with loved ones. Just wanting to let you know the Pina Family are thinking about you. Take care.

The Pina's

Anonymous said...

Hi Eric
What a beautiful picture of you and your son! Thank you for sharing your journey. Please be assured of our warm thoughts and prayers for you and your lovely family.
Sincerely,
Pat and John and Dejon Smeby

Anonymous said...

Hey Eric, Its Mike Gernes. Ellis called my house yesterday from Orange County Fire to let me know whats going on. I'm in Las Vegas as a Firefighter Paramedic for the last 8.5 years. Just wanted to say keep positive as you have been. My family and I will keep you and your family in our prayers.