Monday, March 30, 2009

Aww for Heavens Sake

Well just from the title I am sure that you all know what has happened, NOTHING. I left to meet with the doctor on Friday as I was supposed to have the removal of the little leaky area where the three places had needed an additional two weeks for full recovery. I had one head clip removed and that was it. Only 1 clip was cut. Well OK, I am sure that things will get better, even though my area on the side of my head is still too large from being swollen. Hallie and I met with doctor number two to get ready for my first chemo infusion which is now two weeks overdue only to find that we are waiting some more time. AHHHHHHH. You see there is a little (lot) of concern about how this section has remained swollen and leaking of CSF for almost the last six weeks. Well after a ton of questions we have all decided to go down there on Friday to get another MRI to see what is going on inside. There is talk that both of the doctors will inspect it out to see what is happening on the inside and from there we will make some decisions. It is so difficult to have your life planned and then have to put everything onto hold as you are not sure now what will be the thing that is recommended once the MRI data is seen. Oh well. I am a little frustrated but just wanted to share with you all what is on track for me. I know that God has something for me but sheesh I would love to know where we are going. Take care everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is ok to get frustrated :-) Just remember that every day is a new day with hope! Keep up your good strong spirits! Take care :-) Cindy F

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Eric. I continue to be amazed by your faith and great attitude--I've been complaining about my ingrown toenails. Hunter is right--never walk away from a fight, and this is the fight of your life. Continue to battle--you have the greatest army ever behind you, and who could ever beat the general--God. "I know the plans I have for you. Plans for good and not for evil. To give you a future and a hope" (Jeremiah 29:11)
Love,
Luanne

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, dude. We will continue to keep you in our prayers. The Gooch Family