Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A little note...

Hey Everyone. I want to apologize about my big talk, but I have something happening tomorrow so I will make a hopefully interesting new bit of info, but I wanted to say "Oh My Gosh" for the little www.amw.com area. When I started this Monday I was at the rating of 151 out of 154. Sheesh I thought. Well I just got off the note to look and I am at 6th of 154. Wow!! Now I want to apologize to all those do don't feel like checking the vote to come together and place a vote, but it is unbelievable. I know there are 4 days left to be slid right out of my area, but gosh, being 6 is the best I have ever been. Anyway thanks again to you all who are voting daily for me in all those emails of your families and I hope I will have some very interesting info for tomorrow. Remember if you want the easy way it is at http://www.amw.com/allstar/2009/ . Catch you all soon. Eric

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow! I go and vote every day and now I will get friends to vote for you too! I hope you are the big winner, you guys could use some fun :-) I am thinking and sending good thoughts and prayers your way! Cindy F