Monday, February 9, 2009

Fun Times Again!!!

Well everyone more disappointing news, I need surgery again. It is pretty unbelievable to have an amazing dual surgery three months ago and then get another run now. I am fortunate that this removal is in the same place as it was before, but still it can be a little overwhelming. I was trying to really understand how all this was happening. You know how to I get roped with another removal of something growing in my head that is only three months after the last lesson. But then God made it so easily for me to see and understand my thing. My life can either be at a curb or a wall. A curb or wall you say, not understanding what the heck I'm talking about, but yes, a curb or a wall. Think about how you can get over a curb. You just take your foot and place it over the curb and your life keeps moving without anything to hold you back. But now a wall, oh sheesh. How can you get over a wall. You can try to keep jumping over, trying to slide yourself over the top, or just giving up and feeling horrible about not being able to get over the wall. But the real movement is up to you, you can have it any which way. It is all up to you. You have the ability to decide which way you are going to handle that unknown thing that is being planned in your lives. My next surgery is on Wed the 18th and I am believing that I have just another curb to pass so that I can be able to complete that thing for God.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your optimism continues to astound me. You are such an inspiration to us all, I continue to keep you in prayers--and your entire family. Whenever I read you posting, I get such a reality check and wonder why I am complaining about my life.
Love always
In He who strengthens me
Luanne

Anonymous said...

Way to keep that chin up and hop that curb!

Thinking of you, Mike Seldon and Family

Anonymous said...

Your post just reminds me of the simple times as a kiddo when my biggest worry was how to "bunny hop" that curb while completing some incredible stunt. How I was so amazed to complete something so minute in life but so astounding in my little bubble of life at the time. Eric, Hallie, and Hunter. There is great faith in the powers that be that you will "bunny hop" over that curb. We are thinking and praying for all of you.

The Crandalls

Anonymous said...

Eric, Hallie and Hunter,

You continue to inspire us. Our family sends our thoughts, prayers and love to you. We can only imagine what you have and will continue to face as a family, but you have truly touched us all by your honesty and willing to share your journey with us. Take care of each other and know you are loved and kept in many families thoughts and prayers.

The Pina Family

Anonymous said...

Prayin' for you guys.
With Love, the Burdicks

Anonymous said...

This surgery is just another curb my friend. Step on it, and keep on going....See you afterwards!

The Sommer family

Anonymous said...

May the Lord give you and your family the strength to continue the fight. I pray that the Lord eases your pain and gives your doctors the knowledge, the skill, and the tenacity to defeat these tumors. In Jesus name we ask this.
Amen.
The Rowe family.