Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 4

Sorry everyone for not putting something up last night. We had a busy day of visitors. First his family that lives in the area was here and then he had a whole room full of family from Arizona who came out to see him. Eric was resting and he had 11 people in the waiting room waiting to see him. It was quite the scene. Then last night Eric had some high school friends stop by (Neil(from Washington), Scott & Mark) and time slipped away. It was great to see Eric having a good time with his friends. Since I have been around since high school I also know these friends and it is so funny to see them pick up right where they left off 20 something years ago. Anyhow we are working hard this morning reminding everyone that we are going home today and trying to expedite the process. Unlike a hotel they don't try and get you out of here by 11:00am. So we will see what time we can escape! Obviously Eric is doing much better and is also ready to leave, they have unhooked the the IV but left the needle so they still have access. I am expecting Eric to remove it at anytime, once he feels better he is not a very good patient! So things are moving in the right direction and hopefully you will hear from us this evening from HOME!

Love & God bless,
Hallie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have a full day! I hope going home is smooth and speedy. I know how the process is, it is quite long and tedious. I hope it was fast and you are all home and comfortable. I know you guys will all do better at home :-) I am thinking about you guys and you are in my thoughts and prayers. Cindy Fojo

Unknown said...

Hey brother. Glad to hear you are going home. Stay strong. You and your family are always in our prayers. Talk to you soon.

Lewis family