Monday, February 2, 2009

3 weeks of blaaaa

Hey everyone. First I want to apologize to everyone for not putting up any interesting info. I know that you are all checking to see something about me or some of things I'm thinking about, but my pills I am taking were just so much that I had just run down. You see in the old, pre-3rd or 4th surgeries I was taking my chemo pill for one week, getting back to normal for a week and then two awesome weeks of being Super Eric. After the surgeries I am taking the chemo pills for 3 weeks and then enjoying the one week of returning back to normal before I start for another exciting 3 weeks of pills. AHHHHHHH. It is really funny that you are in a position of your non- favorite pills and yet don't know whether doing or stopping is offering you any goodness. Oh well this Friday I am going to get a MRI and have a see at what is going on in my head. I hope that there is a whole lot of nothing going on so things will be really easy with the doctor. Well I guess that's it with me and all my issues. I will get back to everyone on Friday and let you know how the MRI came out. So please continue to pray for me and the family.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric, Hallie and Hunter,

Thank you for the update. We are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers and wishing you good news on Friday. Take care.

The Pina Family

Anonymous said...

I will definately be in prayer for you and your family...I hope all goes well on Friday.
Thanks for the update.
Karen-CHS

Anonymous said...

To the Botkins,

Great to hear from you again!! We're thinking and praying for all of you often. Just keep that positive attitude a rockin. We wish you the best on Friday. We'll be checkin' in.

The Crandalls

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Eric and keep up the positive attitude. We continue to keep you in prayer and look forward to hearing about your results from this Friday.

Terry & Liz Miller

Anonymous said...

Hi Eric & Hallie -

Know you are in all our prayers. Hope you get some good, positive news on Friday. Let us know if you need anything at all.

Rob, Koreen & Family

Anonymous said...

I just heard from our school secretary that Eric is back in the hospital. So if you have just logged on, and if you are like me and like to read others' comments, I just wanted you all to know that the Botkin family is in need of your prayers and support.

Knowing Eric he is probably thinking that he can do all through Christ who strengthens him (Phil 4;13) and God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God (Romans 8:28). And knowing that this is Eric's 3rd bout with tumors, Paul also prayed 3 times to have the thorn in his flesh removed, but he continued on and overcame. I pray that this same spirit moves Eric to remission and once again health.

Love to you all
Luanne

Anonymous said...

Hi Eric,
Please be assured that I and my family will be praying for your full recovery. I myself had cancer 6 years ago and through the powers of modern medicine and the healing power of our Lord & Saviour I am now in remission. Nothing is impossible and I'm sure the Lord has plans and much work for you still to do.
Thinking of you and Gog Bless.

The Ramage Family(Scotland)