Saturday, January 16, 2010

Things Eric loved.....

I am writing a list of things that Eric loved to help me and of course for Hunter later in life. It is no particular order just thoughts....so enjoy.

  • me and Hunter
  • getting the mail
  • wearing t-shirts and shorts
  • Las Vegas
  • Nestle Quik
  • salt and vinegar chips
  • Sweet Maui Onion chips
  • watching sports
  • playing sports
  • Wahoo's fish taco
  • meat and potatoes
  • being funny
  • reading
  • playing baseball with Hunter
  • financial planning
  • dark chocolate
  • See's candy-Bordeaux
  • Kona's Longboard beer
  • sarcasm
  • taking care of the family
  • his family
  • my family
  • mint chocolate chip ice cream-Breyers
  • soft warm chocolate chips cookies
  • techno music
  • his Acura
  • fire department
  • the computer
  • playing web-kinz on the computer
  • eating
  • his office
  • the fire truck
  • Disneyland
  • roller coasters
  • laughing
  • tickling us
  • his Dyson vacuum
  • God
  • burn notice
  • doing the laundry
  • fast food
  • girl talk
  • Christmas
  • making sure I knew I was special
  • checking my e-mail
  • the sound of the ocean
  • the sound of rain
  • learning
  • reading directions
  • his short hair
  • my long hair
  • red hair
  • Monday's-because we went back to school
  • public speaking
  • the dogs
  • Bakers- (fast food)
  • The Big Dude sandwich
  • Station 13
  • hugging & kissing
  • coke
  • clean house-messy office
  • Monday night football
  • Sunday night baseball
  • Ken's thousand island dressing
  • my long nails

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I liked Eric, most of those things I like too! He and I both loved to eat. thinking about you :-)
Cindy F

Mike Seldon said...

Priceless! But what's the story with the web-kinz? And I think you left out hockey - yes?

Eric Botkin said...

I left out Hockey because baseball has taken over our lives since Hunter was 3 and well that means no hockey....as for the webkinz....it is a little stuffed animal that the kids take care of on the computer, Eric loved to play the games that comes with the pet. It is on the internet and lots of fun.

Mike Seldon said...

My girls have a bunch of the webkinz animals, but I have never had the urge to play the computer games that come with them. Obviously I am missing out on something. Maybe I should check them out?!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're continuing this Hallie! Dan and I check it all the time! Love ya! If you need to get away for a few days, come see us up here in Wa! I'm wouldn't be surprised if Neil and April would make a special trip over here if you did. Their drive is about 5 hours!
Much Love
LeeAnn

Anonymous said...

We'll never forget the Nestle's Choco Milk :) Does Hunter like it as much as Eric did? -LeeAnn

Anonymous said...

You are such a brave woman, i look up to you for strength among many other things. I am a firefighter wife and soon to be new mommy. We have kept up on this journey with you and Im glad you will keep it going. Do what ever it is you need to do you you and hunter. Your doing GREAT.

Anonymous said...

Love some of the things Eric liked how cool is that.
Love Krista Cooper

Anon said...

My how those thoughts spark so many memories... I remember a trip to Magic Mountain with you guys whe Eric and I rode viper 6 or so times in a row. We shared a ton of the same loves... including techno.. LOL !

Thinking of you guys
Jer and Kelly

Anon said...

Oh yea... one more thing. A bag of taco doritos, a huge coke, and a baseball game... Saturdays were spent doing that a few times.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are continuing the blog and your "journey". Loved reading about all the things Eric loved.

Liz Miller