Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Things Eric did not Love.....

Here is another list only thought it fitting....again no particular order....enjoy
  • trying new foods
  • dirty hands
  • eating at home
  • me not finishing a project
  • a dirty car
  • dishes in the sink
  • people saying one thing than doing another
  • dumping trash into the outside can without a trash bag liner
  • our old Midway City apartment and our neighbors
  • people fussing over him
  • fruits and vegetables
  • rice
  • pasta
  • me biting my nails
  • shopping
  • sleeping with the TV on
  • talking about ghost's
  • doctors
  • 72's
  • Coco eating rabbit droppings
  • rudeness
  • cub scouts
  • camping
  • coffee
  • sleeping in
  • laying around the house
  • lawn work
  • me driving his car
  • my soap opera
  • short hair (only mine)
  • too much make up
  • lot's of noise or crazy stuff at our house
  • Coco wandering the neighborhood
  • spaghetti
  • breakfast
  • family drama
  • traveling-or at least getting to and from
  • watching TV
  • people's stupidity- or lack of common sense
  • people not returning his phone call
  • laziness
Also I wanted to provide a link to the site that has all the pictures from before and during the funeral taken by the Riverside Fire Department. They are amazing...enjoy.


3 comments:

Mike Seldon said...

Paints a good picture of what Eric was all about. Thanks Hallie!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled on your blog by complete accident, but I was moved to tears reading about Eric's battle. I hope you and your son are okay and can move on with Eric watching over you both.

Anonymous said...

Hallie and Hunter,

Think of you both daily, love reading your blog and seeing how you are doing. I will always admire your honesty and willingness to share your journey. Wishing you continued healing. Hope you have more good days than not so good. Take care.

Trina Pina