Saturday, August 29, 2009

The 100th Post

http://www.helpericbotkin.com/

Hey Everyone! Well first, the amazing 100th post is pretty incredible. I had never thought that I would be the person to sit and type 100 different things about life. Blogs were always meant to be generated by awesome individuals who could write many stories for their folks, and here I have been placed on the same pile as them. Simply unbelievable. To those of you who are here for their first time I would say to go back in years and months and see some of the previous posts, and to those of you who have come many times all I can say is thank you. Thank you for keeping the blog important for me. You have been really great to allow me to continuously type thoughts, ideas and amazing things. OK, shifting, I went to get my blood checked yesterday and found that the white blood cells were still OK, and my platelets were getting very low. They said I was at 39 (thousand) and if I get to 20 we will be giving me some extra platelet medicine. I also got to talk to the doctor about my lost Tuesday and how it might have happened. I was interested that she said I don't know. Well I believe in her alot so we keep marching on. I also wanted to tell everyone that today the 29th of August is Hallie and my anniversary. We have been together for so a very long time. It is 17 years of being married or when you count dating it would be 24 years. Pretty incredible to have spent more than half of my life with the most amazing and incredible woman in the world. All I can say is thank you to you Hallie. I love you.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to an amazing couple!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to a couple who inspires all with their love. We are honored to call you friends!

Mike Seldon said...

Happy anniversary you two! You are among the lucky few who have found their perfect match. Enjoy every moment! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! It is nice when you have so many friends that have been married for a long time and actually feel like it has been a short time :-) You both are so great! I hope you don't lose days again, I am sure that was confusing and frustrating for everyone. Remember every day is a new day and to celebrate it :-) Happy 100th post! I am so happy that you have taken the time and energy to post about your life, you are such an inspiration to me and probably everyone that reads it. Thank you! Have a great day! Cindy F

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to an amazing couple who have taught us all so much. Bob and I are coming up on 27 years, proud to be in such good company. Take care and keep sharing your story with us.

Trina and Bob

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 17+7. You two still look fabulous. And congrats on the 100. Can't wait to read the 1000. Now, go mow your lawn. It's lookin a little rough :-) :-)
Greg & Evelyn

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to you both! I hope you enjoyed your day, and will have many moments to enjoy in the coming year.
Karen

wbraun said...

Congradulations to both of you. May God continue to give you the strength to meet this daunting challenge.

I would only hope that Cindy and I would have the kind of love you guys have been demonstrating through all of this. It is truly a demonstration of what God wants us all to have for each other.

Love Tony and Cindy Braun

daune abadie said...

Happy Anniv...a few days late! Wow, so many years full of love, now that's an accomplishment :) Very exciting to read that you've written 100 blog entries. I love to keep up to date on your progress, your courage, your will, your faith, and your amazing support from family and friends! Though I"ve never met you, Eric, I continue to be inspired by your words and you remain in my prayers!!!
love,
Daune Abadie
(sis-n-law of your sis friend...)

Anonymous said...

Hey Eric!

I'm glad to see that you are keeping your spirits up! What a great accomplishment you and Hallie have achieved. I'm sure there have been countless great times you have shared. You two are an inspiration and great role models for Hunter as well as for all who know you! Keep strong and know that God has a purpose for all of this!

Rob and Shelli Rappaport