Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back to What?

Hey Everyone! OK several things to get us started this morning. First I just wanted to thank all those who have been to www.helpericbotkin.com as it has been neat to see different people looking at the web site. Whether you are interested or not it has been great to see different people checking out our pictures. Lastly if you could continue to be able to let your friends and family know will give others a chance to see our pictures too.
Next, I am sorry it took a little wile to get back but the six week pill was something else. However I started to feel really normal yesterday and so far, I am feeling pretty normal which is simply fantastic. It is hard to believe that I am on one pill which will last for six weeks, but hopefully chemo pill number #G or #H will do me good before the MRI on 9/10. On a little side know it is so hard for me to hear after 25 MRI's in only 22 months. That machine is so loud even with beautiful yellow things to protect your hearing. I'm sure that I am on a short plan for some ear helping stuff otherwise I won't be able to hear anything.
Lastly we are getting closer to the good or evil schools getting ready to start up for another year. I think both Hallie and Hunter are somehow thinking it is evil, but we all know that time keeps marching on and some things can never be changed. Whether it be me or you, time will always move along and some have to learn that many things are the things that cannot be changed by anyone. All we can do is pull your belt tight and just keep on moving along. So all we can really worry about is today and sometimes a little about tomorrow. Anything after those two days is simply unknown times to be controlled only when they actually arrive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you once again on keeping me grounded. I am getting ready for the baby and spinning my wheels about all the things that need to get done in the next few weeks, but you are so right. Live in today and celebrate it! "Today is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it!" Have a great day! I am thinking good thoughts and sending them your way! :-) Cindy

Eddie Clifford said...

Eric! I just want to let you know that it sucks. Your struggling in more ways than one is very painful. I pray God takes care of you and your family. I don't know if you remember Dave Parks, but he too has cancer. I'm tired of my friends being taken out by cancer and diseases. I pray that you prove doctors your strength and live out your life. It can be done.
You take care of yourself.