Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today is What.... Wednesday!!!

Hey Everyone, Well obviously if you read the blog yesterday you know that I am having an issues. What is weird about my issues is that sometimes I have no memory, be it an event or a day I just can't remember. Interesting HUH! To have the ability to complete something than have no memory of it is both scary and sad. It is an amazing way to have an unknown day where you can do all the events but have no idea of things you will remember. If I looked at this I really hope that my little tumor growing is where this comes from because it can be remove and I can return to normal. I mean think about it to have a great morning with family and or friends and by the afternoon to have no memory of it occurring. Interesting! If you asked me how this could get worse right now I would have to tell you that I don't know. The only thing I know is the God has a reason for everything. So I don't know what the answer is, all I can do is trust in God and know that it is all meant to be. So remember that my name is Eric Botkin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the doctor! I am thinking about you guys and sending good thoughts your way :-) Keep your chin up! Cindy