Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter



Happy Easter as it turns out this Easter has been easier than expected, I guess because it was not unusual for Eric to be working on Easter and for Hunter and I to do our own thing anyhow. So this year to help ease the sadness and begin a new tradition Hunter and I traveled to Seattle to spend Easter with my cousin Jamie and her family. She has 2 girls and it was great to see Hunter and the girls enjoy the fun of Easter morning. We went to a fantastic Brunch and all had naps! I know that Eric was with us today and I am sure enjoyed his own Easter in Heaven. I guess we have had another 1st without Eric and I am glad that we can mark it off our check list of 1st. Not sure how other 1st will go but so happy that I got though our 1st Easter.

I hope that you all had a wonderful celebration with family and friends remembering the sacrifice that was made for us in order to have this celebration.

Love to all,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a great time. All of the first are hard, I think. Every day is a new day and a gift :-) Hugs to you!
Cindy Fojo

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you and Hunter had a good Easter! We hope to see you soon.

The Leivas Family

Anonymous said...

Great to hear it was a good day in Seattle! From the pictures, it sure looks like a beautiful place. :-)

Hugs,

Liz Miller

Anonymous said...

Hi Hallie,

I am thinking about you and wondering how you're doing. Glad to see you're still posting. I can check up on you late at night even. You are such an inspiration to me. Remember that your strength and passion about life encourage all those that your life touches. Can you bottle that and send it over?

Glad to hear you had a great time in Seattle.

Love,
Maureen G.