Thursday, April 15, 2010

Decisions...

One of the most difficult things about Eric not being here is how difficult decision making has become. Of course I am talking about big life changing decisions....the little ones I have under control. Even though I know what Eric would be saying, it was nice to have a sounding board and knowing that what ever advice he had for me it was always up to me to make the final call. I also knew that he would support me even if the decision was not right. I know that I can talk to friends but they will not be there to help pick up the pieces if it all goes bad....I have my parents but then I risk the "I told you so"......I also have Hunter but his advice is really only good if it involves playing baseball. So that leaves me with another void in my life one that is very obvious to me since I am faced with some big decision making. I wish I could elaborate but in time.....for now just pray that I make the right decision for myself and Hunter.

Thanks for listening,
Hallie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers headed your way. I am sure you will do the best thing and make the best decision. Good luck and prayers of strength :-) Hugs to you!
Cindy F

Anonymous said...

Listen to what Hunter wants you to do.

Anonymous said...

Listen to your heart! You are a wonderful and confident individual. I miss that Eric is not here to support you in a time when decisions need to be made, however I am confident that you will make the best decision.

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you make your decisions.

Chrissy Nigrelli