Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hey Mom!

HUNTER: "Hey Mom do we have a sander?"
ME: Yes but why? No answer
ME: Do you mean sand paper?
HUNTER: No a answer
ME: What for?
HUNTER: "Come down here..."
ME: Oh this can't be good

So I go down stairs to see what could Hunter possible want the sander for......oh the wall!!!!! Well he wrote on the wall and thought he could just sand it off. I tried to explain that if he tried to use the sander on the wall it would make a big hole. The walls are not wood. So Mr. Clean Magic Eraser was a much better solution.

Problem solved......just thought I'd share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great story! Thank you for sharing :-) Kids do silly things. I once painted my nails on a wood coffee table and thought I could just remove it will nail polish remover. As it turns out it also removes the wood! Ooooppppsss! Have a great day! Cindy Fojo

Anonymous said...

Classic boy stuff! I remember those days well.

:-),

Liz M.