Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Baseball





Hey everyone sorry it has been so long since my last post. I am going to keep it light today and know that each day is a new day some are good and some just really suck.
Well most of you realize that Hunter is a lover of baseball and since the weather is warmer it is obvious that it is that time of year again. Hunter is playing ball and having a good time. He is on a great team with a great coaching staff, we are really lucky. We also started the watching of ball with the Angles. Last weekend we went to Tempe and watched the Angels play against the Mariners. I won't comment on the game but lets just say we had a good time anyhow, at least it is only spring training and I am sure it is not a refection of whats to come.....Right? So we got tot he field by 10am Hunter was not going to be a minute late.....we watched the minor league at batting practice.....then the major players. Hunter was handed 3 balls from various players, he was so excited. He used these balls to get his signatures. Now he could tell you all the players but I don't remember there names but the pictures you see are with Mickey Hatcher, Brandon Wood & Reggie Willits. After the practice we watched a 4 1/2 hour game! Then we had dinner and meet a few members of the team. On Monday we toured the Diamond Back field, this was our 4th stadium tour only 26 more to go.....It was a great way to spend the weekend with Hunter.
Since we were in Arizona we also saw Eric's family which was nice and good for everyone.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! We're in "full baseball mode" too as Lee plays for his high school - enjoy every moment of this....next thing you know he will be all grown up. I love spending the weekend with the kids! What a great experience and loved the pictures!

Hugs to you and Hunter!

Liz Miller

Mike Seldon said...

What an absolutely cool trip! Love the pictures, too. I love going to baseball games, but unfortunately don't get to go much as the closest major league stadiums are 400 miles away in either direction! Glad you and Hunter are having a good time!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like fun. I am sure it is great to get back to what Hunter loves :-) I am sure it makes you miss Eric too! I am thinking about you. Come to Chicago and see the cubs and white sox :-) Hugs to you and I am thinking about you. I know about the good and bad days. Sometimes I feel guilty about the good days. Hugs to you both :-) Cindy Fojo

Anonymous said...

Hello Hunter! What great pictures. Looks like you had a good time. I plan on going to your baseball game on Friday the 9th. See you then. :)
Mike