Sunday, September 13, 2009

More Good Times....

www.helpericbotkin.com
Hey Everyone. First before I get to any of my stuff, I hope that everyone was able to take a few minutes and think again over the 9/11 incident. It is continually amazing that the United States was able to be given such an unbelievable event. To have lost so many people who were never actually involved with the daily protection of our country is still unbelievable for me. I specifically remember riding back from a nothing call that morning and was told to check the TV when we arrived back at Station 12. Incredible. Anyway I got returned for a NEW MRI with a good condition. The old MRI uses 1.5 something or other to do the testing, and now I have been moved up to the new MRI that uses 3.0 something or other. Incredible to lie in the new one after being in the old one for the last 24 times was pretty incredible. I had several "wow" moments as it was a super test. Anyway again my tumor looked to be exactly the same with no significant changes so I will be on track for another 6 week pill just as soon as my blood returns to normal. My platelets were able to return to normal, but the white blood cells are still very low. Hopefully they will be better soon so that I can get on with my chemo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! On the good news. No change is great! Continue to do well and have no change :-)

Carol Gutierrez said...

Eric, I've been following your blog since day one. You, Hallie and Hunter are amazing. Our prayer group here at work and at church continue to pray for you. They also share your blog so keep on writing. We look foward to hearing from you.
- Carol Gutierrez & Family

Anonymous said...

I haven't logged on for sometime, and then I find myself reading all the new postings. It is interesting to see it from now to previous times. I still am in awe of your faith in God and your knowledge that He is in charge of this entire process. You are a true inspiration.
Love to you all,
Luanne