Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Everyone is Sick?

www.helpericbotkin.com

Hey Everyone. Hope your weekend was going much better for you than for us. We had a problem with Hunter, a problem with me and lastly a problem with Hallie. And it is all from the same bad sickness thing. The totally funny part is that Hunter got a terrible cough for 2 days, no flu, then it was given to me. I enjoyed two days of terrible nose pain, you know, that horrible crud running out of your nose whether you want to blow it or not. And finally Hallie with a throat pain that comes along with swallowing all that nose crap down the sore throat. FUN!! Well we are all almost back into the swing of things which is great as I will start another 6 week chemo tonight. Getting ready for the second version of "I'm not really sure how to prepare for this" medication set-up. But we all must continue do that which will keep us going forward. And again, I am VERY excited to still be able to be here with my family, friends and everyone else. I wanted to end this with something great, but you know what, after all that overwhelming crap and all the time felt working with the family, I got nothing. I mean I really wanted to think of something great, but honestly I an just happy to think after all that nose crud. So all I can really say is God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is just great that you continue to take the time to post! So thank you! I am sorry you all got a bug. I hear it is going around, and when everyone goes back to school it all spreads. I am glad you are all on the mend :-) Have a great day and I hope you had luck with your chemo. I know it is hard and we are all glad you have the courage to continue to fight to stay here! :-) Cindy F