Thursday, May 7, 2009

Awsome Thursday

Hey Everyone. What an amazing day today was for me. First , I feel great. On today's Thursday I was able to have a great time being busy all day. I was so excited having a day which was there to make me feel like my old self. While some of my words were difficult to be found, it was nice for me to be able to be busy and still feel like a million bucks. I was so honored to be able to have dinner with John and Jane White from FFC (Firefighters for Christ) tonight. Having never met them before, it was almost shocking to see their email asking to meet with us for dinner. I was very happy as it was so wonderful to spend some time together with them. And the dinner was very yummy too! Well tomorrow, Friday, is the start of my next chemo battle. Since Hunter and I and been talking (which I will cover next week) I know that as horrible and yucky as this stuff is, I will be fine and a winner as that is what God is allowing for me to believe will happen. Catch you all in a few days, unless there is something more important and then I'll be back anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great! Just keep fighting and don't let the cancer take over. I know it does and that chemo suck! But as a child, we want to know that you are doing all that you can to stay with us. Just keep your chin up and keep fighting the way that you have. You are doing great! I know there are bad days, just remember everyday is a new and glorious day :-) Happy Mother's day! to you and your family! Cindy Fojo