Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Well everyone I must initially say that I hope yesterday, being Thanksgiving Day, was a wonderful family event where you were able to enjoy some time with family and friends as you found happiness moments. Then you came home tried to sleep and then wake up and get that shopping going. You know, waking up at 4am for Kohls, 5am for Sears and Walgreens, 6am for Lowes and the Home Depot. Amazing to see so many people "shopping" at these incredible timesas they are there to get that "thing". It is still really hard to imaging someone who is there at an unbelievable time to shop for that one iten and save an extra 5 dollars. It is like I can't believe that an individual went through all this extra stuff to save a 5 dollar bill. Simply incredible! As for me, I'm doing ok. It is still taking a little longer than I would like to keep working on becoming normal, but honestly there is no way to have an issue. I just need to keep working on all my little areas that could use a little help and eventually I will be back to normal. I hope all had a great Thanksgiving Day and a few great days spent with their family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Eric, Hallie and Hunter,

We hope you are enjoying your Thanksgiving Day weekend. Eric, we wish you continued success is your recovery. Our family is wishing your family Happy Holidays.

Always in our thoughts and prayers,
The Pina Family

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you are good. I just want you to know that I was one of those crazy people up and out the door at 5:30 in the am! I saved 200.00 at Target! Yea me! I am thinking about you and hope you continue to improve every day! :-) Know that there are some peeps thinking about you :-) Cindy Fojo

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you. I, too, was blessed to be with family and friends. I thought about getting up early, but my blankie was just too cuddlyu I love reading your updates--how about another picture? I was also wondering, as many others, what is the next step--chemo or some other follow up? You still are my hero--
Love to you all
Luanne

Anonymous said...

Hey Eric,

...We were just thinking about you! Hope you had a great thanksgiving! We love you guys!

Carey & Leilani Coco