Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hey I'm Here!!!

Hey, I'm Here! I know that sounds a little strange, but i am very happy to be able to speak to anybody. I wanted to just give you guys some history but I'm sure that you read some of Hallies info and are awawe of the feelings. I know that I went in for some surgery on the 30th, then I have a hungry moment so I at some food, and then I woke up on the 4th. Pretty weird to have missed some things. The other thing that is different is talking a little time. It is pretty weird to not be able to move or to move and have back pain. I know that I want to get better so it is just keep doing the best I can and know that time will start fixing slowly. Anyway this is just a little pain and I am very glad to be here again. Thank you for all looking at the blog and I am very happy to be on my feet to achieve something.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear from you! We are thinking about you and wishing you well. Take your time and get better, follow the doctors orders :-) Cindy

Anonymous said...

its good to know that you are back and feeling good just take it one day at a time and we are thinking and praying for you. carolina

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you again!! Am looking forward to seeing you soon! Continue to pray--it sure is being answered.
Love to you all
Luanne

Anonymous said...

Eric, Hallie and Hunter,

Welcome home Eric, so nice to hear from you. We are sure being home will help the recovery process greatly. Take care. Your family remain in our thoughts and prayers.

The Pina's

Anonymous said...

Celebrating Veteran's Day is for honoring those who fought to keep America free. It is for honoring heros. But in the same way, while not serving in the military, public servants, such as firemen, are also heros. Eric, you are a hero; you are my hero. Thank you for your courage, dedication, and faith.
In my prayers.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you are home and doing well, Eric. We continue to pray that God blesses you and heals you.
Rob and Sue Phillips

Anonymous said...

Praise God! We've been praying for you!
We think of you guys always.

Dan and LeeAnn & Kids

jweber said...

Eric

You are in our thoughts and prayers everyday. It's great that you are at home and I look forward to seeing you soon. I have an atttatchment I would like to send to you. I don't have your e-mail address. If you can email it to me I'll send it to you. jtjrrfd@msn.com

Tack care,

Jim Weber

Anonymous said...

I hope your first week at home was good for everyone :-) Cindy Fojo

Anonymous said...

Eric-
It's great to hear that you are home and feeling better every day.
You are in my prayers daily. ..."Stand firm and keep the faith"..--Isa 7:9
Your Friend,
Chris Stamper

Anonymous said...

Eric,

Just wanted to say hi and let you know we are all here praying for you. Your in our thoughts everyday!

Jim Weber