Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Getting Though!

Well I am officially on the count down to that horrid day, while most people are counting down to Christmas my countdown is a bitter sweet countdown. I mean Hunter and I seem to had made it almost to the year and we seem to be moving forward in a positive direction. On the other hand I can hardly believe it has been a year since Eric died. The year has gone by so fast and so much has happened. Holiday's, vacations, baby's have been born, birthday's and much more, it seems as life continues to go on whether or not you are wanting it to. So as I prepare myself for the approaching holidays and the anniversary I am going to continue to look for strength in God and pray that the next 2 weeks will go by as fast as the rest of the year.

Matthew 6:34
"So do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring it's own worries. Today's troubles is enough for today"

Love,
Hallie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Hallie, you two will get through this time. I do believe as so many widows said to me that the anticipation is worse than the actual day. Thank you for sharing the verse!! It's a great one!! It reminds us to focus on today! Hoping you find many enjoyable moments today!
Jenn