Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hmmmmm...

Hey Everyone! Well for those of you who were not sure that I was going to be able to write more often, well forget it! Anyway I am trying a little bit harder than I was previously. I just wanted to share a thought with you all. Over the last 2 1/2 days I have been really trying to work out my challenge. I have spent lots of time sitting and thinking, walking and thinking, and even just simply thinking. All of that time spent trying to get the solution to my challenge. And then I thought of my earlier days (really earlier). Having a challenge and taking an immediate response to set to my solution. Some were successful and some were...oh my... some were horrific. I was thinking that then, it was for me too learn that I should take a moment and decide which of the activities was going to bring me the best response for the challenge. Well time has gone by for us all and I am afraid that sometimes we spend too much time looking for the answer to our challenge. Too much time spent will leave you petrified, never settling for any answer and just leaving yourself to feel overlooked by the challenge that was never fixed. I just want everyone to know that it is ok to check the different solutions to your challenge, but don't ever do nothing. Take time to evaluate all your choices, but then make sure that you take an action. Just know that some will be awesome and some will suck but either way you have the ability to tell everyone that you took a chance. And as life goes for us all, some were good and others were not so good. Gotta run and go finish since I have found the answer to my previous challenge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck my friend on your adventure! I think well said! I agree. Get off you butt and do something about your problems, because just complaining gets you no where! Have a great day! Thanks, Cindy

Mike Seldon said...

Words to live by, my man!