Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Time Flies


Hey Everyone!! Whew, what a long time since I sat here to share with you all. For anyone that is interested, I'm sorry. Sometimes life tosses so much at you that you miss many opportunities to share with my friends. So a quick set of info for you to read about starts with the most important, I got some of my chemo medicine changed as the previous one was so horrific for me to try and continue to endure. Yea! We will see how this goes by giving me a different chemo medicine, so far it is going very well with two tries I feel much better than I did with the first doses. Summer is always crazy as your whole family is at your side, every second. It takes a little time to again remember how to live with everyday as a Sunday. A trip to my wife mothers and father fun house in Angel Fire, New Mexico has already came and went. I will say that as we drove 16 hours to get there I could have bought some great fireworks but I had to tell Hunter NO!! We are here for a few days now to get ready for all the other summer stuff. Sometimes it is difficult to transition from school year to summer. Everybody home and doing there own thing.
To all of you that have shared my little blog with others I just wanted to say thanks. I really believe that some days can be great for everyone and other just ok. I really believe that I have to talk more and share many thoughts and ideas that I have with many people, hoping to help at least one person have a great thought every time they stop to read. So as we go forward I look forward to being able to give someone a great new opportunity.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you all are having a great summer. We miss not seeing you at baseball and will have to get together when you actually are in town. What a blessing that the new chemo is not making you so sick. You're in our thoughts daily.
The Lucas family

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear this new chemo round is working out better. Sounds like you're having a great summer so far - this is life after baseball!!! Now that we're finally moved - we'll have to get the boys together this summer.
If you need anything, let us know!
The Niffen's

Anonymous said...

Eric,
Just wanted to let you know that we here at the RFD (your other family) are still thinking of you and praying for you. Its great to so pictures of you smiling with Haley and Hunter.

The Seldons said...

Hope your summer continues to be fun and eventful and that your treatments continue to go well. We are all doing well up here and are also up to our eyeballs in summer activities and fun. Love to Hallie and Hunter!

The Seldons

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to see you guys! Thank you for taking the time :-) I really enjoyed really meeting Hunter, he is such a great kid! I hope you are had an awesome time in Hawaii! I am so glad you will be writing more, I look forward to your insightful thoughts. You are not letting cancer take over your life, good for you. Have a great day :-) Cindy Fojo

Anonymous said...

Hello Eric, Hallie and Hunter,

So nice to catch up on your family news. Praying that this chemo will continue to work out without so many side effects. Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us all. Enjoy your summer and keep us up to date.

Thoughts and Prayers
The Pina Family