Friday, June 5, 2009

Quick info


Well , I got the last MRI done on Thursday and wanted to show you all what it looks like in my super head. You can easily see the black whole where the previous large cancer got removed. Also you can see my current cancer with the little white piece over the black hole. The say that the current cancer piece is NOT growing, probably form my previous chemo medicine, which is VERY GOOD. Anyway I just wanted to share what it looks like in my super head. Hope you all are having a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Eric and family on the great news! I continue to pray and know that your positive outlook will continue to beat this!

Take Care,

Liz Miller

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! And that is great news. No change is good :-) Keep up the great work, I know the chemo is tough, but it is working. You should be proud of yourself for fighting and winning :-) Have a great day and weekend, too! Cindy Fojo