Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quick Note...

Hey Everyone. Well I am almost back to normal after last Friday's chemo. That was something. I think that it is going to take several of these chemos to find the right way to treat my brain, making it better and gives me less issues. But on a good note, I met a guy last Saturday, which was amazing that I could talk to him because I felt "VERY BAD", anyway his name is Lew Stowers and he works on reporting news. Well he interviewed us for almost three hours and put a site for us that is on the internet. If you wanted to see lots of funny and amazing things about my life and family then you should go to www.helpnn.org/joomla/ and take a look. I know alot of this is about the Teachers thing that is happening tomorrow and will probably be used to create some more internet stuff since I heard it is unbelievable what they are auctioning. I did see a signed football, baseballs, and many things, over 50 baskets with some awsome gifts. Anyway I just wanted to let you all know. Have a great day and God Bless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing that interview with us. It really showed how strong your family is. It is great to see so much support coming from your community. You are both in my thoughts and prayers! Jessica Post

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the telling me about the interview! It was great! You guys are great! I miss you guys and I wish I could be there for this fantastic day! Have fun and enjoy your event :-) tonight! I am sending prayers and hugs your way! Cindy Fojo

Anonymous said...

Eric,

Our kids go to St. Jeannes and our son is in the Cub Scout Pack there. We're pulling & praying for you! Rich Ellis