Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Friday

Well first off happy Friday to everyone. You know how wonderful Friday's are for everyone. The final weekly Friday arrives and leaves you for thousand of things to be done on Sat and Sun, leaving you ready to restart a wonderful and amazingly tiresome Monday. Oh well, just do the best you can and you will be just like everyone else. Anyway, yesterday I went to visit my great doctor and have some chatting about things. We spoke at length about how the previous testing pills that I was taking were horrific, awful, and generally not very wonderful. She laughed as she knew this from my previous meeting, but we were being appropriate. I am very happy that I am almost back to being me from the previous stuff. Shocked how it has taken almost three weeks to return to being Eric, but I am again very glad. We then talked about the many different opportunities available for me and decided that we would keep using the one I have used for the longest time. If when I return and we get the MRI results with nothing new growing in my head, then we will stay with that medicine. If when I return there is some new stuff, well then we get to have new options that might be less exciting. So I am glad the keep taking the good pills instead of some other poor options. On a side note it is always funny how some things are left unrepaired for a very long time and then in an instant everything is getting fixed. Whether this is your house, car or stuff it is really something to be sitting at home and have three people coming to instantly fix those things that have sat for oh so long. Anyway everyone have a great weekend, watch football and let all those things pressing your weekend be pushed till the next one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eric,

Happy to hear that the awful stuff is almost out of your system.It doesn't seem right that the bad symptoms appear so quickly, but take much longer to go away. Our family keeps you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Take care.

The Pina Family