Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our Family Addition!!

Well everyone has been waiting to see our new addition since our announcement. As you can see she is a very cute Chocolate Lab named CeCe. I fell in love with her and convinced Hallie that Hunter would love to have a dog and he has wanted one for a while. Since Easter was right around the corner we decided to get her. Well little did I know that the dog would actually be Hallie's and not Hunter's. She listens to everything Hallie says.....nothing that I say. Hallie can yell at her from another room....she will stop whatever she is doing........and go find her. If I yell at her to stop chewing on.... oh any number of things....she just looks at me and well......laughs..... This is would be fine but after the 1st two weeks Hallie went back to work so my days have been....well very long!!! Of course once Hallie comes home she is just a perfect Angel. I know that Hallie thinks I must be having issues again because she never misbehaves for her and Hallie can't understand what I am taking about. (ps. check out those PAWS......huge!)

As for me I have started my 3rd round of Chemo, I did so well with the first two rounds (Ha, Ha) the doctor decided to increase my dose. Well in a few days I will let you know how that goes. I am not feeling that great already so I am sure it will be a long week or weeks. Well, at least I can just rest and feel better in between rounds with CeCe.

Finally don't forget Mothers Day is on Sunday and whether it's your mom or some other fantastic women remember to take a moment and say "I Love you" or "Thanks for all you do". Its the little things in life that go a long way and you will have made someones day!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

She is so cute!!

I know you have no idea who I am but your in my prayers!! Keep up the great spirit! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update--I do get news from Hallie, but it is nice to hear from you as well. CeCe is adorable--she has your eyes--and feet!!!!

Eric, you are an inspiration to so many people--many who you never hear from. But, you have touched many lives and while I can't speak for everyone, I sure appreciate it. Your faith during this trial has been a true walk of faith. Just remember, when you look back at your footsteps in the sand and see only one set, there are not yours--but God's, who has been carrying you through this. And our God is an awesome God who has very broad shoulders--as he is also carrying Hallie, Hunter, and all of your family.

Constantly in my prayers,
Luanne