Monday, February 18, 2008

Treatment Finished! Healing Started!

Well Eric has been finished with his treatment for about a week. All is well and his system is getting back to normal, with the exception of some missing hair. We still are not sure about the white cells, which of course makes life interesting when everyone keeps getting sick. First I was down for about 4 days and we thought we were out of the woods until yesterday when Hunter decided to sit on the couch all day. Well anyone who knows Hunter knows this is just not right! Well sure enough today he has a fever between 101-103 and he now has to be quarantined. We have him set up with the walkie- talkies and needless to say I am getting my exercise. As I mentioned earlier I am not sure if Eric has the immune system needed to fight off another illness. Well only time will tell.

Other than regular life stuff, which I am sure everyone is going though there is really no exciting news. Well maybe some are excited to see that Spring Training has started and that means baseball is just around the corner. In our house America's past time is almost as important as eating and sleeping.

Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts over the next few months as we wait for the next MRI and get back to the chemo. I know that we are stronger because of your prayers and God's strength.

Love,
Hallie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys are doing so great keep it up! I am sure this journey has been hard, but you will get through it. We will continue to pray for you guys, keep your spirits up :-) Cindy