Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sleeplessness.......


What makes nights so difficult? Why does your mind always have to think just when it is time to sleep. I love to sleep but I have found that it is often difficult to sleep since Eric died, I was used to him gone at work and it is not like I never slept in the bed alone so why is this such a big deal? I know that nobody has the answer and I am really not looking for an answer....I guess it is just on of those things....the things that come from being a widow. This is one of the things that I just hate.....it is so quite and I really am tired but everything that needs to get done enters my mind and then of course I start thinking about Eric and how he just made everything better. No matter what was going on he always made the difficult stuff easier to handle. I miss him so and I wish he was here now during this 3am ranting to just make everything better....to hold me and to assure me that no matter what happens it will be ok......

PS.....at least the dog can sleep...she is sleeping in my spot...go figure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you. I was thinking about you the other day. I am sure you are having a hard time. I was thinking about Eric and your family. I know sometimes it feels like you are the only one missing him. So I thought I would send you a hug via your blog! Cindy F

Anonymous said...

Hallie,

I have been thinking about you and Hunter and wondering how you are doing. I want to let you know you both remain in my thoughts and prayers. Take care. Trina

DwainPike0木儀 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hallie,
I had a conversation about you and Eric today with a RFD friend and was thinking about you and Hunter. I hope this message finds you both well, I continue to hold you and Hunter in prayer. I know that some days are tough and am hopeful with time that each one gets better.

Sincerely, Rod Nash