Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine s Day

Happy Valentines Day......I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Like I said before this was never really an important day for Eric and I so this 1st has not been too difficult. Although Hunter and I are in Iowa....frezeeing......so maybe the good company we are with helps the potential pain be less. Also with advice from my mother Hunter made it special for me....a simply rose and a beautiful card. OK so I said we are in Iowa, visiting friends, Hunter meet his first real friend, Isabella, at 18 months and they have been friends for 9 years. As a matter of fact their 1st play date was making Valentines Day cookies together. Obviously I became best friends with the mom and than our husbands also became great friends. Brandy and Jose have walked with us though many journeys and us with them. Since I have to endure this 1st I am glad that I am not alone.....I can't think of a better way to spend this potentially painful holiday with my BFF and her amazing family. Hunter an I are grateful, not only for the Rodriguez family, but for all the friends that have been so wonderful during the last 7 weeks.....and 2 years. I hope that everyone is with that special person or person's on this special day.

Lot's of Love
Hallie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hallie and Hunter,

So glad to hear you're having a good weekend away...much love to you guys!!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Hallie:

Sorry to hear you are freezing in Iowa - its 80 degrees in California! Can you believe it?!

Be safe and have a great time with your friends.

Much love,

Liz Miller

Howard said...

Hi Hallie. And hello Hunter. I'm glad to see that you are traveling and visiting friends and family. It's a good way to help escape the pain. I think about you every day and pray that the pain subsides as time goes on. As you know time is the great elixer for pains such as this. Be safe and know that you are loved. Howard.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a great time and great friends! It is wonderful to be surrounded by love. Have a good day :-) Cindy