Sunday, July 11, 2010

All Star Game

One of the things that Eric always wanted to do was to go to the All Star Game. It was a childhood dream as I am sure it is for all young boys. For those of you who don't follow baseball this is the game that happens once a year between the American and National teams. It is packed full of fun beside the game there is the home run derby, fan fest, celebrity baseball and much more. Well the fun has already started in Anaheim as the Angles will be hosting the All Star Game this week. On Monday I will be taking Hunter and my niece to the Home run derby in honor of Eric. On Tuesday Hunter will be surprised by his Aunt with tickets to the actual game. (He is going to be so happy). Eric and I talked about it before he passed away and it was one of the request he had for me to do with Hunter. As you can imagine it is bitter sweet for me. I am happy to take Hunter and Morgan but there will be an sadness because Eric is not there physically with us. I hope that I will be able to live though Hunters total excitement and enjoy the moment for what it is worth. Knowing that Eric would have been so excited just as if he were an almost 11 year old boy. So this one is for Eric!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing with all of my boys. They had a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow..the leaf lei is really amazing!!! It's it strange how these unexplained things happen? Shortly after Monte died, I found 4framed DeGrasia plates--which were my favorite--just waiting for me to find them min the under the stairs storage area. Amazing..Hope to see you soon.
Luanne